Neurogenx is a highly advanced treatment for neuropathy. This treatment combines nutritional support, Electrical Signal Therapy, and Integrated Nerve Block injections. This therapy is giving many of our patients a great amount of relief from their neuropathy symptoms, including numbness and pain.
In most cases, pain has taken quite a while to develop. It is very important to realize that the Neurogenx Treatment requires repeated applications over multiple weeks. Everyone understands finding a clear AM radio station on a rainy day vs. out on the open highway. The clear radio station is the pain and we need to signal the entire spectrum of radio stations to find the one that is causing the pain. We also know that the pain station will change with time due to such factors such as nerve healing so that is why the ENTIRE series of treatments must be followed to the letter.
The following are recommended nutritional supports for all neuropathy patients. These nutrients have been found to be beneficial in numerous published scientific articles.
- L-arginine only works if you take it on an empty stomach.
- You need to take at least 2700 mg of L-arginine every day. What I recommend is 900 mg three times a day between meals.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid should be taken three times a day 200 mg each time. Most studies have been done taking 600 mg per day other studies recommend 800 mg per day. I recommend starting with 600 mg per day and see how you respond. This can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
- Benfotiamine must be taken on a full stomach.
- Start this supplement by taking 600 mg every day. This can be taken with a meal. It is more effective if taken with methylcobalamin. After 2 weeks of taking 600 mg a day, the dosage can be decreased to 300 mg per day. In general, if you take this medication for a month you will notice a significant decrease in your symptoms. If that has not by occurred in one month’s time, then Benfotiamine may not work for you.
- I recommend that you take 400 mg of magnesium daily. Magnesium is easily purchased over-the-counter. But magnesium oxide is by far the most effective form of magnesium. You only need to take magnesium if you're having a lot of pain with your neuropathy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine must be taken on an empty stomach.
- The usual dose is 500 mg three times a day but studies have been done using from 1000 to 2000 mg of this supplement daily. All have shown improvement. I recommend starting with 500 mg twice a day with L-Arginine if you are taking this supplement.
Independent Studies of Nutritional Supplements
Electrical Signal Therapy a.k.a Neurogenx
The Electrical Signal Therapy (EST) technology produces and delivers electronic biologically effective signals that can be used to heal the nerves that carry the pain signals and the muscles and the other tissues which are often the source of the pain signals. EST can bring about a potent pain relieving effect by calming down nerve pain directly. Effective nerve pain treatments can be given to reduce the hyper-irritated state of the nerves. Long-term relief is also accomplished by stimulating the body's own chemical messengers within the cells to correct or normalize their function. EST also boosts the immune system.
Integrated Nerve Block Injections
The Integrated Nerve Block (InB) offers the additional benefit of accelerating the quality and speed of pain reduction in most cases. The Integrated Nerve Block (InB) involves using pain management injections such as medial branch blocks, and peripheral nerve blocks along with electrical signal therapy. The interaction of the electric signaling enhances the local anesthetic chemical block. In this way, the patient benefits from a modern-day interaction of physics and chemistry.
In clinical studies Neurogenx has been shown to improve symptoms and nerve function in almost everyone who completes the treatments- So expect to get better!
|Neurogenx + MLS Laser Therapy||13||$1,105|
|Post Op Neurogenx Therapy||13||$325|