Schedule A Ride on Northeast Methodist Health Bus to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic at Universal City
FREE Transporation to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic at Universal City
Health Bus is a FREE service of Northeast Methodist Hospital, that offers free rides to patients who have difficulty with transportation. Service is provided to Northeast Methodist Hospital, any of its facilities, and to doctors on the medical staff at Northeast Methodist Hospital. Health Bus is equipped with seat belts and is wheelchair accessible.
Health Bus serves patients in the following zip codes:
and parts of these zip codes (please call for specific areas):
To Schedule A Ride on Health Bus
To schedule a ride on Health Bus, call MHS-RIDE at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment or scheduled admission, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call MHS-Ride before scheduling your next sppointment. We will work with you and your doctor's office to schedule your visit at a time when Health Bus can meet your needs.
- Please have your Doctor's name, phone number and address available when calling to schedule your ride.
- If you already have an appointment scheduled, please have the date and time of your appointment available when you call to schedule your ride on Health Bus.
- Rides on Health Bus must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment. Even with this advance notice we may not be able to give you a ride if the bus is full. To avoid this, please call to schedule your rid on Health Bus when you begin planning your next appointment so that we can work with you and your doctor to schedule your appointment at a time when we can meet your needs.
On the Day of the Ride
- Please be ready 30 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Health Bus will park as close as possbile to your front door.
- Patients who need special assistance should bring a companion to help them.
- When your appointment is over, you may call us at MHS-RIDE or have a representative from your doctor's office let us know you are ready to be pocked up and taken home.