The importance of foot health cannot be overstated. We encourage you, and those you love, to take care of your feet for a lifetime. After all, they are the only pair you will ever have. We are always accepting new patients.
We are excited you have chosen to visit our clinic, and we look forward to serving you. Below are links to forms that you will need to complete for your first visit. For your convenience, you may download the forms below. If you would prefer, call our office and we can mail you a New Patient Information Packet with the forms printed out.
Please print and fill out the forms in the New Patient Paperwork below so we can have everything in place when you arrive. You may scan and email completed forms to us at [email protected], fax them to 210.257.6931, or bring them to your appointment. This will greatly cut down waiting time for you once you get to our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed Welcome Packet -- all forms filled out and signed
- List of current medications
- Any recent lab work.
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- Shoes that you wear most often with inserts
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and our staff. We look forward to your first visit.
What do New Patients think about Next Step Foot & Ankle
- New Patient Loves Her Experience
- New Patient Impressed with Dr. Silvester's Explanation of Foot Problem
- Not Just Another Patient
- Love this Doc and his Staff
- Treated with Respect and Kindness
- Dr. Silvester is nice and funny!
- A welcome addition to Universal City
- My whole experience was excellent!
- I recommended u to several friends
- Everyone in office nice and friendly!
- I loved the doctor!
- Dr. Silvester and His Team "Care" about You!
- These guys are both professional and friendly!