Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic is proud to participate in the Veteran's Choice Program. This program improves Veterans' access to healthcare by allowing eligible Veterans to use approved healthcare providers outside the VA.
If you are a Veteran that participates in the Veteran's Choice Program, here is what you need to know:
1. Your initial visit to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic is simple and easy. Call 866.606.8198 to request your authorization to make your appointment. The authorization process just takes one phone call.
2. Once your appointment is scheduled, Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic will receive your authorization for services. If a service is performed in the office other than what is approved on the authorization form as long as it is on the Medicare Approved list it will be covered with no additional authorization.
3. All orders for labs and routine x-rays are included in the inital authorization sent to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic. Please take your authorization letter with you for labs and x-rays taken at providers other than Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic.
4. MRI and CT Scnas require secondary authorization through Tri-West. Approval from Tri-West can take 2 weeks or more.
5. For any medications being fill, please take your authorization letter along with your prescription to be filled.
We appreciate your service to this great country. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.